RE: Attr nodes

From: Allen, Michael B (RSCH) <Michael_B_Allen@ml.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:53:00 -0500
To: "'Arnold, Curt'" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
cc: "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>

	<snip irrelevant stuff>

> If there is a clear reason that you must do your own implementation, then
> you can learn a lot by referencing the existing implementations.
	How would he know if an implementation was correct?

> The DOM recommendation is totally about outward appearances, not
> implementation details.
	Well then the outward appearance to me is that the description of the Attr node's children is vague. Perhaps if I  understood XML well it might make sense but I don't and after looking over
the section on Attribute Types in the XML spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006#attdecls, nothing really jumps out at me. It would be nice if you could spice up the description of
structurual requirements for Attr.