RE: C++ binding

	Why does the DOMString type needs to be defined at all? I'm in
	the middle of adding support for non-ascii character sets to my
	DOMC module and decided the best thing to do was just support
	the locale dependant encoding (and wchar_t as a compile time
	option). I'm not sure if I'm going to do UTF-16 because there are no
	support functions in my env. anyway.

	Mike