Re: [www-dom] <none>

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 14 Feb 2002 15:49:30 -0500
To: "In, Jae Woo" <JaeWoo.In@compaq.com>
Cc: W3C-DOM <www-dom@w3.org>
Jae,

this message was already answered on the DOM TS mailing list [1]. Your
topic is related to the XML specification, not the DOM specification
specifically. I suggest trying the xml-dev mailing list if the XML
specification does not address your issue.

Philippe

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom-ts/2002Feb/0038.html