Re: DOMWriter is missing an attribute for DOMWriterFilter

On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 23:30, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> In the January 14 Load and Save draft, the DOMWriter interface is
> missing an attribute for a DOMWriterFilter; i,e. it should have
>
>         attribute DOMWriterFilter filter;
>

> (unless I'm completely misunderstanding how DOMWriterFilters are
> intended to be used, which is certainly possible.)

Added:
[[
 When the application provides a filter, the serializer will call out to
the filter before serializing each Node. Attribute nodes are never
passed to the filter. The filter implementation can choose to remove the
node from the stream or to terminate the serialization early.
]]

Philippe