Re: Comments on DOM Load and Save

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:14:33 -0600
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Sorry, I was reading the specs out of order and thought the lack of a
hyperlink on DOMErrorHandler was an indication that the interface had not
been defined.  Having a hyperlink to the definition in the later versions
would be helpful.

For errors during parsing, it would seem that passing a DOMLocator from the
parser would be much more useful than just a Node.  Whether that would
suggest changing DOMErrorHandler's definition to take a DOMLocator or having
a distinct interface for parser errors, I don't know.