Document Object Model (DOM) Open Issues List

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:11:51 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org

I've got an action item at the end of October to publish our list
of open issues regarding the Document Object Model and never did it.
oops.

http://www.w3.org/2001/10/23-DOMOpenList

It contains ideas of what can be done in some future versions. Some of
them were collected from the www-dom mailing list of course. No need
to send your preferences for the moment. I'll ask your wishlist as soon
as DOM Level 3 is moved to Last Call.

Philippe