Document Object Model (DOM) Open Issues List

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:11:51 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org

I've got an action item at the end of October to publish our list
of open issues regarding the Document Object Model and never did it.

It contains ideas of what can be done in some future versions. Some of
them were collected from the www-dom mailing list of course. No need
to send your preferences for the moment. I'll ask your wishlist as soon
as DOM Level 3 is moved to Last Call.