DOM Level 2 Last Call pending open issues

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:59:32 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org
As a reminder, for those who are interested in following our progress
on the DOM Level 2 HTML draft, have a look at:
I'll reply directly to the commenter in any case.

Regarding i6, i7 and i9, Glenn gave us some feedback on the backward
compatibility with IE3. Here is his authorized forwarded message: