sorting ?

From: alex <shortestpath@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:27:36 -0800 (PST)
To: www-dom@w3.org
is there some built in method in dom
for sorting?

Specifically, what I want to do is sort
an html table. The table itself, as well
as each row and cell has an id. I want
to be able to sort the rows, based on
a particular column.

I was wondering if dom provided for such
a thing, so I wouldn't have to write a
function to do the sorting myself.

"As soon as we started programming, we found out to our surprise that it wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had thought. Debugging had to be discovered. I can remember the exact instant when I realized that a large part of my life from then on was going to be spent in finding mistakes in my own programs."
-Maurice Wilkes

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!