Re: ie 5

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:00:35 -0400
To: nerula <nerula@inwind.it>
cc: www-dom@w3.org

> why i can have an object but i cant use its methods
> and properties?

Because Opera does not implement them?

> is this due to the Opera identify utility i used in this experiments?

Possible, I suppose, but extremely unlikely...

In any case, this is not the right forum for this sort of discussion (your
question is not about the DOM specification itself but rather about a
particular implementation).

Boris
Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at
science fiction listen to weather forecasts and
economists?
                          -- Kelvin Throop III