DocumentLS.saveXML

From: Watson, Christopher <CWatson@lightspan.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:18:03 -0700
To: "'WWW-DOM List'" <www-dom@w3.org>
I'm back on Level 3 Load/Save for DOM-Lingo, and I have a quick question
(based on the 09 Apr 2002 Draft):

DocumentLS.saveXML isn't clear enough as to whether it's deep or not. If the
snode parameter is null, the whole document is serialized. OK, that's deep.
But if it is non-null, then ONLY the Node provided is serialized? I think it
might be nice to have a boolean deep argument for this method, and specify
that the provided Node, and all its children, may be serialized if the deep
parameter is true.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Christopher Watson
Sr. Software Engineer