Re: XML Schema in DOM

From: Gareth Reakes <gareth@decisionsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:36:18 +0100 (BST)
To: Smitha <smitha@WSSPL.com>
cc: "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi,
	this is a mailing list for discussion of the DOM specs not any
particular implementation. I assume you are talking about xerces j. If
that is the case then try mailing xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org. Or look at
the FAQs on xml.apace.org.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development
DecisionSoft Ltd.            http://www.decisionsoft.com