RE: DOM events - mousewheel?

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:49:11 -0400
To: "Thronson, Carl" <Carl.Thronson@broadvision.com>
Cc: Thierry Kormann <tkormann@ilog.fr>, jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Dmitry Kirsanov <dmitry@kirsanov.com>, www-dom@w3.org

Don't confuse an individual's point of view expressed in discussion with
the DOM WG's point of view, especially as I'm no longer a WG member.

As far as I know,  my agenda is not a hidden one:  "Don't multiply
interfaces without clear need; don't create overly specific interfaces
where general ones will do." I'd object to Trackpoint-specific events just
as much as I'd object to mousewheel-specific events.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research