Re: classid attribute of object element is missing in dom level 2 html

http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-DOM-Level-2-HTML-20011210/html.html#ID-98931770).

> Is this intentional?

It wasn't. I suspect the removal of the classid attribute was due an
editorial error since I didn't find traces of the removal in our
archives.
However, it appeared that the Netscape implementation does not support
the classid attribute. Therefore, the WG decided to not add the
attribute in DOM Level 2 HTML.

Philippe