Re: How do you access the DOM CSS interfaces?

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 15:54:41 +0100
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Cc: Jesse McCarthy <mccarthy36@earthlink.net>, www-dom@w3.org
> section 1.6.1 of the DOM HTML states:
> "HTML attributes are exposed as properties on the element object...This
> usage is deprecated ...We recommend the use of generic methods on the core
> Element interface for setting, getting and removing attributes."  Even if that
> usage wasn't deprecated, I would still want to use the generic methods from DOM
> Core because DOM HTML is not stable.

Currently, the style attribute of HTML is not exposed in the DOM HTML so this
comment
does apply to the style property.

[[
Note: The style attribute of an HTML element is accessible through the
ElementCSSInlineStyle interface which is defined in the CSS module
[DOM Level 2 Style Sheets and CSS].
]]
Interface HTMLElement

Philippe