XPathExpression::evaluate() in DOM3-XPath Working Draft question

From: Chris Mennie <cam@decisionsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 14:13:46 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-dom@w3.org
	I've recently implemented an XPath library that conformed to the
30 August 2001 working draft, and had a question about the changes in the
new version.
	I was wondering what was the reason for moving
XPathEvaluator::evaluateExpression() to XPathExpression::evaluate()? It
just seems odd to have two versions of evaluate() in different classes,
when they essentially do the same thing.
	To me, this change makes XPathEvaluator::evaluate() redundant, and
changes XPathEvaluator into more of a factory for XPathExpression,
XPathResult, and XPathNSResolver.
	Am I missing something? thanks.