[www-dom] <none>

From: Pranav <pranav@informica.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:03:36 -0500
To: "Dom Yahoo" <wdf-dom@yahoogroups.com>, "DOM" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi all,
           I've 2 frames say "top" and "bottom". Frame "Top" having
following HTML.

                                 < /html>

               Now I wann to read values(Name=Pranav and Company=Informica)
from "Top" frame and want to use these values in the "Bottom" frame.
                Can is it possible with the help of DOM or by another way???

Waiting for reply...

With best regards,
Pranav Kumar
Software Engineer
Informica Inc.
www.Informica.com

"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile,
nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to
one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to
trust him with his friendship."