Re: minor ambiguity in DOM Level 2 CSS spec

From: David Flanagan <david@oreilly.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:49:57 -0700
To: plh@w3.org
CC: www-dom@w3.org

Philippe,

Your proposed new wording is okay with me.  I'd be even more explicit,
however.  For example:

  Return Value: A string representing the priority (e.g. "important") if
  the property has been explicitly set in this declaration block and has a
  priority specified.  The empty string otherwise.

    David Flanagan