Re: DOM1 SE

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:55:35 -0400
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-dom@w3.org
Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    What is the current state of
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-DOM-Level-1-20000929/>? Will there ever be
> a recommendation? The working draft is now about 10 1/2 months old...

I guess we lost interest in moving forward the second edition of the DOM
Level 1 specification given than DOM Level 2 is out and contains all the
errata. so, for the moment and unless someone complains, there is no plan
to publish DOM 1 SE.

Someone else asked regarding the DOM Level 2 HTML WD. We are still working on
it even if we're not really active in this area for the moment. We are dealing
with backward compatibilities with DOM Level 1 HTML...

Philippe