Re: [Events] removeEventListener on EventListeners currently bein g processed

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:27:23 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org

Folks, what Philippe has pointed out is that a decision actually was made;
the spec says what we meant to say, and there were legitimate reasons
behind that decision. I agree it's a bit ugly, but it isn't an Erratum and
we really can't change it without a better reason than aesthetics.

A FAQ entry might be called for. I'm probably not the best person to write
this one, but if folks think it's needed and nobody else steps up I'll take
a stab at it.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research