RE: Query

Hello,

At least two ways of using xml are possible with applications: Using DOM or
using SAX.

DOM is more appropriate if your file should be considered as a whole, or
accessed randomly.

SAX is more appropriate if you need sequential access to the content, like a
configuration file that your application read on startup.

Both methods have advantages and inconvenients. However, you may access the
same file with both methods at different moments.

/JM.