Re: [Events] removeEventListener on EventListeners currently being processed

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:36:48 -0500
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Of course, deliberations of the DOM WG aren't available to the public.

I did take a look at the Netscape code, though I didn't test it.  My reading
of the code is that it would conform (and was possibly the motivation for
the change) since it appears to delete the listener as part of the
removeEventListener code.

I think we should have ample opportunities for errata when we get into the
meat of the DOM Test Suite process, which should happen shortly.