Re: Translation of DOM Level 1 Specification into Spanish

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 08:05:10 -0400
To: "Juan R. Pozo" <jrpozo@conclase.net>
Cc: www-dom@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org
> From: "Juan R. Pozo" <jrpozo@conclase.net>
> Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:33:44 +0200
> Subject: Translation of DOM Level 1 Specification into Spanish
>
> Hello,
>
> I have translated the DOM Level 1 Specification, Version 1.0, into
> Spanish.
>
> The URI of the original document is:
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-DOM-Level-1-19981001/>
>
> The translation is already available at:
> <http://html.conclase.net/w3c/dom1-es/cover.html>
>
> I have read and agree to the terms of the W3C document copyright
> notice.

Thank you for the translation. I added your document
on the translations page for DOM Level 1 (and announced it on the
main DOM page):
http://www.w3.org/DOM/updates/REC-DOM-Level-1-translations.html

Bests regards,
Philippe
--
Philippe Le Hegaret - http://www.w3.org/People/LeHegaret/
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), DOM Activity Lead