How do I validate XML with a DTD using DOM parser

From: Sindhu O K <SindhuOK@infy.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:06:27 +0530
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
	I have a problem in validating XML with DTD while parsing with
DOM parser. I tried to use the setValidation() method. Since it is
protected I couldn't use it. Then I tried the same with setFeature()
mthod. But this doesn't semm to be working. Here is the code that  have
		formParser = new DOMParser();
            fReader = new FileReader(strFilePath);
            //Create an input source to parse
            iSource = new InputSource(fReader);