Re: Core: new draft

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:17:24 -0400
To: Brian <netdemonz@yahoo.com>
Cc: Wong Kok Wai <wongkw@pacific.net.sg>, WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>
I guess the question really was: "are you ever going to combine all the DOM
specifications into one document?"

The appropriate response is: no, we have no plan to combine them. The document
would be too big. If you're really looking for it, I suggest to take
the XML sources, change one of the main documents as appropriate and regenerate
a document using the DOM generator.

Regards,

Philippe