Re: Events in HTML DOM?

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:04:38 -0400
To: "Alexander J. Vincent" <ajvincent@hotmail.com>
cc: www-dom@w3.org
> I was looking over the W3C DOM Level 2 specifications, and I am quite =
> surprised to see no coverage by the DOM WG to define event handlers for =
> HTML and XHTML.  These event handlers exist in HTML 4.0, XHTML 1.0, and =
> XHTML 1.1 Recommendations, in the DTDs.

You probably want to look in the DOM Level 2 Events recommendation:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-DOM-Level-2-Events-20001113/events.html#Events-eventgroupings-htmlevents

is the link for the list of HTML events.

Boris
617-764-2453
Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at
science fiction listen to weather forecasts and
economists?
                          -- Kelvin Throop III