RE: NamedNodeMap

From: Allen, Michael B (RSCH) <Michael_B_Allen@ml.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:56:42 -0400
To: "'Joseph Kesselman'" <keshlam@us.ibm.com>, www-dom@w3c.org
I don't think Memory Management would be an issue. In your destroyNode function you remove the list of NodeLists and if it's not NULL remove the entry from each . Then free the node per usual.

I'm not really sure what you mean by object lifetime issues though. Do you mean their liftimes would be so short that all the extra machinery becomes silly? I agree, but I see no alternative.

Mike