.colour, accessibility, transparency and links

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:40:46 +0100
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
If one object (which has a transparent area) is placed above another, there
is an inconsistency, in that the user sees themselves clicking one
object, but is taken to the other object's location.
http://www.peepo.com/crap/lbv/ (ie5 only) is an example.

.colour as part of the dom (for the current mouse position) might enhance
The current colour is an important aspect, at least as important as

If this is not the appropriate forum, where could I write to, in order to
this matter considered, it seems fairly fundamental....

My students have learning difficulties and cannot read, text readers are not
of great benefit to them for browsing the web.

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LDD)
http://www.peepo.com         "The first and still the best picture directory
on the web"