Re: DOM Bindings repository. feedback needed!

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:02:43 -0500
To: "Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org>
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>

>  I understood that the repository would be public; I still don't know
>what the comments are -- comments *by* the public, or comments by the
>W3C *to* the public?

Yes. <grin/> More accurately, it should be an ongoing discussion of whether
what's being proposed makes sense from both the DOM and the user-community
points of view, and iteration toward a solution which is a good fit (or at
least an acceptable fit) to everyone's requirements.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research