Re: Type-safe iteration over the DOM in DOM 2 & 3?

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:09:58 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org

Reminder: I'd still be happier if we had one or two practical real-world
usecases, so we could think about just how much real difference in coding
style and effort would be achieved by adding the visitor pattern. I think
we're mostly debating minor differences in preferred idioms rather than
significant practical differences in either performance or maintainability,
but I'd like to be more firmly convinced one way or the other.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research