CMChildren

From: Ernest Wan <ernest@research.canon.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:17:06 +1100
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi,

I found the description of CMChildren in the DOM3 CMLS module a bit
unclear.  CMChildren is said to be "an element in the context of a
CMNode".  On the other hand, the operation
ElementDeclaration.getCMChildren() which returns a CMChildren is said to
"gets content model of element".  "An element in the context of a CMNode"
and "content model of element" do not sound equivalent to me.

I also have some problem understanding the following attributes of CMChildren:
- listOperator (whose description is "Operator list") and
- subModels (whose description is "Additional CMNodes in which the element
can be defined").

Any clarification will be appreciated.

best regards,
Ernest Wan