topMargin, leftMargin equivalent in Mozilla 0.8

From: DOM Question <domquestion@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:11:59 -0600
To: www-dom@w3.org
Cc: domquestion@hotmail.com
I am looking for the Mozilla equivalent of the following IE properties:

Setting these values to zero in IE eliminates the narrow space between the
edge of the IE browser and the contents of the window.

I am not able to position my applet at 0,0 in the browser window. It seems
to be offset from the top left corner by about 15 pixels.