RE: Generating class libraries to read DOM documents

From: <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:18:17 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org

You might look at the Breeze XML Studio http://www.breezefactor.com/
I've forgiven them for their notorious "No DOM" ads ;~)
Nevertheless, this is usually viewed as a third approach (as opposed to
SAX and DOM) to manipulating XML from a program.  See for example
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javaone00/j1-00-adelard.html