RE: List of known DOM bindings

From: Watson, Christopher <CWatson@lightspan.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:54:05 -0700
To: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>
This is great, Philippe.

Now, where's that "DOM Bindings Submission template" [1] referenced from
"How to make or withdraw a DOM Bindings Submission request" [2]? I'd like to
make a formal submission, but I'd also like to follow a template to make
sure I do things correctly from the start. Is there any URL you can point me
to today to get the info I need to create a submission that has a high
probablity of being accepted?

Christopher Watson
Lightspan, Inc.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/01/DOMBindingsTemplate