java and dom, new query

From: <david@beaumont.as>
Date: 21 Jun 2001 18:10:06 -0000
To: www-dom@w3.org
Thanks to everyone who helped me with my first problem, that is solved now.
My new problem is that I am using the JAXP API and it doesn't have a
hasMoreNodes() or length() method in the node class list. I know nodelist does but this doesn't help. Does anyone have any ideas.
Basically I have an xml file, I parse it and add a few more nodes and then save it back to disk but I need it to work dynamically as it is in a bean connected to a jsp etc etc
Help!

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su