Help me

From: Mohammed Irfan <irfan21@hd2.dot.net.in>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 22:26:36 +0530
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Dear Webmaster

This is Irfan from India. I'm a student and I would like to where I can find " The Technical Notes on the DOM model of XML". I have tried my hands on many search engines like Google,AltaVista,Lycos etc..., but all my efforts couldn't give me any results. I thought that I should write to you and probably you can give me what I'm looking for.
I want to know where can I get the above required information and I would also like to know where on the net I would get most of the technical stuff. I hope you won't disappoint me. I'm awaiting for your mail to pop up in my inbox.

Thank you once again for the support
Irfan