Doubts!

From: Daniele Fernanda Favero <dffavero@din.uem.br>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:09:05 -0300 (EST)
To: www-dom@w3.org

  Hallo...

  I'm doing a University Project and I'm begin to study about DOM.

  I'd like to know:
- how can i get DOM, it has aready been installed in my computer (I've IE 5.0)?
  If it's not, how can i install DOM?
  If it's aready installed, i've to have some software or make some
configurations do use that? Or i can use normally?
- About Levels of DOM: These Levels - level 1, level 2 and level 3 - are just
to separate the definitions of DOM, or it's to be installed, or something like
that?

   Please, these are simple difficulties, but if i don't discover these things
it'll be hard to improve in my Project.

   Thank you.