[www-dom] <none>

From: De Leon Pineda, Juan Ernesto <JEDeLeon@sat.gob.gt>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 19:42:30 -0600
To: www-dom@w3.org
I need to include in a datasection information encriptada, but inside this information there are zeros that it doesn't include me the characters after the zero when recovering the chain with a getnodevalue, however if I use the explorer if it recovers all the characters.

that I can make to read the information of the cdatasection?

ahead of time thank you for the help that you/they can offer me.

Juan Ernesto de León Pineda
Coordinador de Desarrollo Area de Servicios electronicos
Superintendencia de administración tributaria