whatToShow and attributes

From: Jonas Sicking <sicking@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:28:08 +0200
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi again : )

Two clairifications, better safe then sorry...

The treeWalker says that whatToShow skipping takes precidence over the
filter. Does that include if the filter returns FILTER_REJECT? I.e., if the
filter would return FILTER_REJECT for an element but elements are masked in
whatToShow would the treewalker step into that elements children?

Does nodeIterator or treeWalker ever step into the attributes of an element?
I would expect not, but the whatToShow filter has a bit for attribute nodes.

/ Jonas Sicking