Displaying tree in Browser with dynamic DOM .

From: Sunil Dane <sunil.dane@wipro.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:27:07 +0530
To: "www-dom list" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi,
I want to build a tree showing an
organizational hierarchy which is to be displayed on a
browser(Netscape) and the node data will be fetched from the
database(oracle) dynamically.Also I should be able to
edit/delete/add a node on the browser(no applets!), may be I will be
submitting the request to the server(iws/iPlanet ias)after
changing the tree node to update the database.Any help/code sample
regarding this is really appreciated.

..Sunil