Re: setAttribute

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:26:21 -0500
To: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Cc: www-dom@w3.org
Joseph Kesselman wrote:
> There may be some fuzziness in the wording. Is a FAQ entry needed?

I don't think we need an special entry for that. Not all the HTML IDL
attributes can be mapped to an HTML attribute for various reasons
(it is not an HTML atribute or it doesn't the same semantic or it doesn't
have the same name). We probably don't want to make an entry for all
of them.
BTW, "class" is a reserved keyword in Java, a future reserved keyword in
ECMAScript but it is not reserved in IDL.

Philippe