Re: [Moderator Action] Testing Browser DOM

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:17:22 -0500
To: "Droter, JohnX M" <johnx.m.droter@intel.com>
Cc: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>
"Droter, JohnX M" wrote:
> How do I test a browser for DOM1, DOM2, DOM3 compliance.

DOM3 is not even in Candidate Recommendation yet so you will have
to wait a bit before having test suites for it.

Regarding DOM1 and DOM2, you probably want to have a look on:
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/JavaScript/W3C_DOM/Test_Suites/

(this list is not complete, oups)

> For example NN4.6. I can't seem to find anywhere they list what features
> in DOM1 they support.

I don't think that Netscape claims support for DOM Level 1 in NN4.6.

Philippe