Question

From: Leon Chen <liang6328@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:28:36 +0800
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi All~

   I'm new here. Does any one knows how to reference the object which is in
a different windows? for example, i have a component manager in the window 1
, when i clicked an attribute, it pop up another window(html page), window
2. This page i have to reference to the component manager in window 1(coz
they use the same manager) and pass the new window object(window2) to the
component. Can any one tell me how to do it or where i can find information
about it? Thanks so much

Leon