RE: Creating xml document in DOM by passing a DTD.

Haven't
	> tried it with data-style markup.

	XMetal 2.0 has a very nice feature that allows HTML forms to be used
to display and edit "data style markup" in a way that can be integrated
quite seamlessly with XMetaL's WYSIWYG capabilities on document-style
markup.   It takes a bit of script to configure (in this release anyway ...)
but the result is very useful.