Re: Qns on DOM3 Load & Save

From: Andy Heninger <andyh@jtcsv.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 18:04:21 -0800
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
What you have found is are errors in the Java bindings.

The interfaces DOMInputSteam and DOMOutputStream are intended
to map to the appropriate language or system types for each
langauge binding.  In the case of Java, these should be
java.io.InputStream and java.io.OutputStream.

Interface DOMErrorHandler is going to be defined in a new
module, and shared between the Load/Save and the Content
Model and Validation modules.

Thanks for pointing these out.

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA