Re: CSS_CUSTOM of CSSValue type

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 14:58:44 -0500
To: Jamshed Ahsan <ahsanjamshed@rediffmail.com>
Cc: "www-dom@w3c.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Jamshed Ahsan wrote:

> I do not understand what is meant by the CSS_CUSTOM type of CSSValue,
> there is no information in CSS specification. Can working group elaborate
> it plz.

this type is used to extend the current CSSOM. valueType contains
CSS_CUSTOM when the value is neither a CSS_PRIMITIVE or a CSS_VALUE_LIST or
CSS_INHERIT. See the SVG spec for an example of an unknown CSS value:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/types.html#InterfaceSVGColor

Regards,
Philippe
--
Philippe Le Hegaret - http://www.w3.org/People/LeHegaret/
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), DOM Activity Lead