RE: Question about Dom

From: <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:55:22 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
All Nodes are "owned" by a particular Document object.  This makes it easier
to mix multiple DOM implementations in a single application.  Thus, the
factory methods need to work in the context of a particular Document, so
they are on the Document interface.

This is a Frequently Asked Question, and we'll soon add some entries to the
DOM FAQ to cover it.