HTML DOM

From: Jamshed Ahsan <ahsanjamshed@rediffmail.com>
Date: 5 Oct 2000 04:44:53 -0000
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Do i need to implement exclusively other interfcaes except interfcae HTMLDocument of HTML DOM, if i parse all the HTML tags and use DOM Core APIs to createElement for each encounterd tag in HTML document. I can set all the attributes for any tags to that particular node, even in this case all the attributes will be associted with particular tags, if pattributes are three for that tag.
 I do not  understand why to create new interfaces for those HTML elements which i can create usind Core DOM APIs? Can you suggest me the significance of HTML DOM other than exposing HTMl elements objects to script writers.

Regards
Jamshed Ahsan