Re: Again new comments on DOM Range

From: Kim Adamson-Sharpe <kim@sqwest.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:22:33 -0700
To: lauren@sqwest.bc.ca, www-dom@w3.org

> > INDEX_SIZE_ERR: Raised if offset is negative or greater than the number of
> > child units in refNode. Child units are 16-bit units if refNode is a
> > CharacterData, Comment or ProcessingInstruction node. Child units are Nodes in
> > all other cases.
> >
> > ie: Child units are 16-bit units if refNode is a CharacterData, Comment,
> > ProcessingInstrution or Text node...
>
>Fixed. Didn't make it into the PR version of Level 2, but it's now in
>the source.

Text node shouldn't need to be added to the sentence since it is a
CharacterData node (as is Comment). Btw, CDATASection is also
derived from CharacterData. Therefore, I think that there should only
be two node types, CharacterData and ProcessingInstruction, that
need to be specified.

Kim.
------
Kim Adamson-Sharpe <kim@softquad.com> phone: 604-585-8394 ext. 311