VB DHTML DOCUMENT IMAGES

From: Richard Tyler <richtyler@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 17:43:37 GMT
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right list, but does anyone know how
to use the images contained in a DHTML document object in Visual
Basic?  Specifically, I'm trying to assign the image(s) to a
picture or image control, and I'm getting a type mismatch.

Alternatively, does anyone know how to save the DHTML document
images to disk?

Thanks,

Richard Tyler