Node interface extension for DOM3

From: Anton Shevchenko <sanc0der@mail.ru>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 11:12:03 +0400
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Hello,

I'm developing DOM + SVG based product. In SVG, we can use the <use> tag to
reference other elements, defined somewhere. I understand that as node or
element referencing (in the DOM-style). So, maybe it will be useful to add
some functions to access "referrers" by the referenced element. I'm not sure
that this accords to Node extension, as I said in subject (maybe Element,
not a Node).

Anton.